Wednesday 17 December 2014

Passed VCAP DCA 5.5 !!! (VDCA550) - My Exam Experience

Friends,
    Today(17-Dec-2014) Passed VCAP-DCA 5.5 (VDCA550), Long waiting Certification, finally accomplished.

Its trend now to share the exam experience, please see mine also :)

My Exam Experience:-

(July to Dec) 5 Months of Preparation. Booked my exam with 50% Off. Last 4 Weeks fully occupied with my Laptop. Lab... Lab... Lab...

Scored 348/500

As everyone said this exam is time consuming exam. Till last second i was doing the exam. not able to complete all the questions.

My advice those who prepare for the exam,

1. Blue Print (Each topic you need to practice)
2. Official DCA Cert guide
3. HOL - Distributed swtich
4. AutoLab or Labsetup with 2 host and 1 VC appliance, VMA, PowerCLI, VCO
5. VMware official Videos

Thanks to My Laptop :) - 24/7 always on - Last 4 weeks my laptop was not shutdown.
Thanks to Some blogs
- http://buildvirtual.net
- http://www.virtuallanger.com/vcap-dca-5/

Thanks to VMware for 50% Off - without this offer i may not booked this exam.

Thanks to my colleagues, friends who helped me to prepare the exam.

Thanks to VCAP Prep Club (Whatsapp Group) and Ravi, Sundar who always motivated me.

Thanks to My Parents, my room mates those who always motivated me and support me.

Finally Thanks to God.

Whats Next VCAP - DCD Exam.



1 comment:

  1. Do the VCAP certifications have expiration?

    ReplyDelete